Sunday, July 3, 2011

I am a Black Swan

You can never know what effects your actions may have. One small step today may have reverberations deep into the future. The only thing that one can control is the shape and volition of their actions. By acting from a base of Love and Compassion you can be assured of a positive change in the world around you. We owe it to the 13+ billion years of history that led to this moment to make sure that we do all we can to shape a future that will provide for all things. From the furnace of the stars to the mind of man is one continuous line of evolution. We cannot break that line.

I am dipping my toes into the stream for the first time, but I hope to send out larger and larger ripples of positive energies and Love. We cannot allow our society to be ruled by sociopaths. The brave and intelligent among us must rise up and reclaim our future for all mankind, for all life on earth and for the planet itself.

I hope to keep working my way into the world, bit by bit, but the time to stand by and be idle has passed.

Bhavatu Sabba Mangalam

No comments:

Post a Comment